July 4th 2002
The new desert truck has arrived. It had been on order for
a couple of months and was built during the last weeks production of the 2002
model year. Oh yeah, it's black.
- October 2002:
Then the modifications started :-)
- 4" Explorer Pro-Comp Suspension Lift.
- 16.5" Weld Stone Crusher wheels.
- 35x12.5 BFG MT tires.
- Bushwacker Flares.
- Warn Rio Grande Brush Guard and winch carrier.
- Warn M15000 winch.
- Warn SD1210 Dual Lights on Brush Guard.
- Wilderness Rack & rack mounted 2nd spare.
- 4 Hella Black Magic spots mounted on rack
- 14000lb Pull-Pal.
- PowerShot 10, onboard air.
- Cobra CB, 5' FireStik.
- Wet Okole Seat Covers.
- Air-Lift Super-Duty air bags in rear.