There are three hotels in the Valley:
- The Furnace Creek Inn - Expensive (We've stayed a
number of times)
- Furnace Creek Ranch - Motel Style (We've stayed there once)
- Stovepipe Wells Village - Quaint (Never stayed there)
- Panamint Springs Resort - see The
Panamint Springs Reservation Page.
The NPS operates 8 campsites in Death Valley NP.
- Furnace Creek Campground - Parking lot
- Mahogany Flat - *The*site to stay at in summer (need high clearance or 4x4 to get to it)
- Mesquite Springs - better
- Stovepipe Wells - Parking lot
- Sunset - RV Central
- Texas Spring - better
- Thorndike - small
- Wildrose - small